Trekking Plus is a government registered Trek and Tour operator in Nepal with certain terms and conditions of our company. We are guided by our company policies and request that you read them before booking our tour packages.
Booking a Trip
All clients are requested to fill out the form provided on the website to confirm your trip with us. The submission of the booking will serve as a provisional confirmation of the trip that you have choosen to take with us. Once the form is received, we will email you with payment details. The trip is then confirmed once the deposit or total amount is received.
Confirming a Trip
To fully confirm the trip a deposit of 25% of the total cost is required before you start the trip which can be transferred to our bank account that will be mentioned in our email we send after receiving the booking form. Upon receiving the deposit, we will email you with confirmation receipt and the balance due that can be paid once you arrive in Kathmandu. Please note that the cost incurred during the bank transfer has to be borne by the clients themselves.
Cancellation and Refunds
If you cancel the tours and trekking once you booked then the cancellation charge will apply are as below.
- We provide full refund if the cancellation is made within 25 days of arrival, but depends on trips you are choosing.
- 50% of the deposit will be refund if the cancellation is done before a week.
- No refunds of the deposits will be provided later than that.
- The bank charges occurred due to the refunds has to borne by the clients. Cancellations of the trips must be advised in written. However, No refund or compensation will be made for any unused air tickets, accommodation or any other activity which we already issued.
- The trip deposit you made for any trip to Tibet and Bhutan Tour will be considered as trip cancellation fee. We are unable to offer trip postpone for any trip of Bhutan and Tibet as well.
Credit cards Payments
We accept credit cards / master cards but there will be service charge of 4% extra for bank fee.
The trip you are booked are in can be transferred to another one on additional charge of USD 100. This will however depend on the availability and possibility of doing the trek or tours at the time. You will however be notified beforehand in any case.
All our valued clients travelling to Nepal are expected to have travel insurance in case of emeragency evacuation. It is strongly advise that all our guests should have a comprehensive travel insurance with them. We want your insureance details details (policy number, policy provider, and emergency contact) before you start your trek or tour. It would be always recommend to have it from you own country which would be easier for you Recommended Travel Insurance Companies. Insurace should cover helicopter rescue.
If your trip gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control like natural disasters, war or unfavorable climatic conditions, fire or adverse weather conditions, we will arrange alternative tour/ trek package or even if your trip won’t be the one you had chosen than full amount of money will be refund. We will not consider any refund to any broken tour or trek due to client’s sickness, accident, landslides or other factors beyond our control as well.