Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour is one of the finest tour packages for everybody who wants to explore various aspects of Nepal. It’s the best possibility to experience the essence of this amazing country.
Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour Package starts with exploring some of the UNESCO World Heritage listed sites of Kathmandu Valley. Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour offers to explore the wildlife of Chitwan National Park with the possibility of observing wild animals in their natural habitant. Visiting the most mystical place – birthplace of Lord Buddha in Lumbini and fabulous Pokhara city with its increadible lake and breathtaking views of the Himalayas.
This tour starts and end in kahtmandu. We explore famous Hindu pilgrimage, Buddhist pilgrimage and historical monuments and architecture from ancient’s period and equally understand its importance in the lifestyle of Nepalese people in Kahtmandu. We explore jungle safari and wildlife adventure in Chitwan National Park with cultural presentation of indigenous Tharu people culture and lifestyle. After Chitwan we off to visit birth place of Lord Buddha, Lumbini, and situated 300km from Kathmandu. Lumbini is the foundation of world peace and pilgrimage for all peace loving people, bearing significance to the life, enlightenment of Siddartha Gautam Buddha. Our last destination will be Pokhara where we enjoy with Himalayas view, lake viewa and day tour around pokhara valley including bationg on Phewa lake.
Highlights of Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
- Enjoy ancient art, culture and architect around durbar square in Kathmandu and Lalitpur.
- Feel the beauty of nature, get immerse in the lake and feel the charm of white mountain from close distance in pokhara.
- Enjoy jungle safari in Chitwan National Park and have a chance to watch One-Horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger
- Get acquainted with Tharu culture
- Observe birth place of Lord Buddha and learn meditation with monks in Lumbini