Tibet Culture Tour starts from Kathmandu and ends in Kathmandu. See the three major tourist cities of Tibet with their highlights and no rush. Beginning with flying over Himalaya to Lhasa. Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse formed a cultural triangle in central Tibet Enter the Potala Palace.
Tibet Culture Tour Start from Lhasa, you will be visiting Jokhang Temple which is regarded as the most holy spot in Tibet and devotees go to visit the temple from different areas of the Tibet. Also, visit the Potala Palace, the most significant set to perceive in Lhasa. This fortress is Lhasa's essential milestone and has a wonderful eastern architecture. Drepung Monastery which was once upon a time renowned as the world's biggest monastery has 10,000 monks accommodating there. Drepung monastery lies hidden in rocky ridges just beyond the city.
Also, you will have a rewarding experience while going for this culture tour. We will cross two high pass above 5000m Kharo La and Khambo La and one stunning Lake - Yamdrok Tso which lets you observe amazing views of the Himalayan range. Also, we pass all the way through several stunning Tibetan valleys and silent villages. When we arrive at Gyantse, we will explore Tibetan culture and we observe the Kumbum and Gyantse Dzong.
Tibet Culture Tours you wish to go for will let go around real Tibet, observe Tibetan way of life and Tibetan culture. Nepal Tibet Tours & Treks provides a wide range of Tibet culture tours and diverse holiday packages. We can figure the itineraries as per your desire. For culture lovers you will get a chance to observe different ethnic people who are actually proud of their century old culture and religion and have been following them. And we offer experienced, skilled and government licensed possessor tour guide for Nepal Tibet Culture Tour.
Explore the Spiritual Center of Tibetan- the Barkhor Street. Explore the Drepung and Sera Monastery, where hundreds Tibetan Monks live and study. Discover the Yamdrok Lake, Karola Glacier on the way from Lhasa to Gyantse. Shigatse is the last stop of the tour, where sit the Tashilhunpo Monastery with old Tibetan Traditional Gardens.
Highlights of Tibet Culture Tour from Kathmandu
- Travel across Nepal to explore the Buddhist culture.
- Go down into the bowels of the Potala, the impressive but spiritless citadel of the Dalai Lamas.
- Join the shuffling, murmuring pilgrims around the shrines of the Jokhang, the spiritual heart of Tibet.
- Follow monks, mendicants and fellow pilgrims around the Barkhor, Lhasa’s fascinating medieval pilgrim circuit.
- Take in a prayer meeting or some monk debating at Sera and Drepung, two of the largest and most intact of Tibet’s great monasteries.
- Marvel at the turquoise waters of Yamdrok-tso, one of Tibet’s most sacred lakes.
- Worship before a 26m gold Buddha at Tashilumpo Monastery, a walled complex the size of a village.
- Sleep in nomad tents and gaze upon the north face of Mt. Everest.