Breakfast on the Mountain is a one-of-a-kind experience in the Himalayan foothills that allows you to discover the spectacular views of the Himalayas while wandering in natural habitats.
After an hour's pleasant drive from Kathmandu, we reach Nagarkot (2175). You get to see the most fascinating and mesmerizing view of the sunrise from the hill station, as well as an amazing 360-degree view of the Himalayan range. After breakfast, we start our day hike to Dhulikhel. Along the trail, you will be amazed to see the rural lifestyle. You will see the beautiful landscape and gain insights into the religious prospects in Nepal. You also get to bask in the splendors of cultural richness. We take private transportation back from Dhulikhel to Kathmandu. This is simply an unforgettable way to experience the beauty of real Nepal while overlooking a stunning natural landscape from an altitude of almost 2,200 meters and enjoying a delectable breakfast.
The Pikc Hotel
- Early Pick up from the hotel (the pick-up time will be confirmed in advance by the operator).Please be at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- It takes about an hour to get to Nagarkot Hill Station.
- Witness the breathtaking sunrise views as well as the Himalayan views.
- Spend some time enjoying the breakfast and the surrounding views.
- Explore the typical villages, and then start hiking to Dhulikhel after breakfast.
- Then take a drive back to Kathmandu from Dhulikhel by private transportation.
Sunrise, Breakfast, and Hiking
Early in the morning, enjoy the sunrise and panoramic views of various mountains, including Mount Everest. After breakfast, trek down to Dhulikhel and drive back to Kathmandu.
Highlights of Breakfast on Mountain
- Enjoy scenic drive from Kathmandu/Nagarkot/Dhulikhel/Kathmandu
- Witness majestic Himalayan panorama of mountains like Mt. Everest, Dorje Lhakpa, Gauri Shankher
- Hike past countryside, farmlands, pine forests, villages
- Catch Bird-eye view of beautiful mountains, Kathmandu valley, nearby villages
- Visit the age-old Newari town in Dhulikhel