Experience the thrill of Everest base camp by helicopter with two landing at kalapathar and enjoy breakfast at Everest view hotel while admiring the majestic Mt. Everest.
Mountain Helicopter Tour is about 4 hours chartered flight tour from Kathmandu. This is one of the best boutique tours in Himalayas because we go across Mount Everest and thousands of other high Himalayas in Nepal. It goes very close to Mountain, we almost will touch it. We do have two different options, either we can do over flight around mountains or land Helicopter at Kalapatter which is 5545 miters altitude.
You will start your day with an exciting adventure on the Himalayas for Breakfast Helicopter Tour Over Mount Everest. A team member will pick you up early in the morning and take you to Kathmandu Domestic Airport, which is about a 20-30 minute drive away. At around 6:00 am, you will check-in for a helicopter tour. During the flight, you will get to see some of the most beautiful scenery in Nepal. The flight will take you through the hilly region of Nepal, where you can enjoy the dramatic forest, villages, valleys, and rivers scenery. You will also get to see Lukla, the gateway of the Everest region.
Once you reach Lukla, the helicopter will land for a few minutes to refuel. During this time, you can enjoy your first glimpse of the beautiful scenery of the Everest region. After refueling, the helicopter will take off towards Everest Base Camp, passing through Sagarmatha National Park, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorak Shep, and finally EBC. From the air, you will observe a wonderful mountain ecosystem, cultural and remote villages, religious monasteries and sites, glaciers, suspension bridges, and wide Himalayan ranges. You will then land at our final destination of Everest base camp helicopter tour and explore the Everest base camp.
After exploring the Everest base camp, you will fly towards the large rocky mountain of Kala Patthar (5,644m), which is the highest point of Everest Base Camp trek. Here, you can enjoy a close sunrise/sunset view over the Himalayas and a 360-degree wide picture of the Himalayan Ranges. You can see the summit of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori, and more.
Next, you will fly towards Nepal’s Highest Altitude Hotel, Everest View Hotel (3,780m) at Syangboche. This hotel is a popular destination for Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour and Everest View Trek as it is a perfect spot for relaxation and authentic foods. You can have an outdoor breakfast while enjoying the majestic views and scenery. The helicopter will land for an hour for breakfast or lunch.
After a delightful breakfast at Everest View Hotel, you will fly back to Lukla, crossing UNESCO Heritage, Sagarmatha National Park, Khumbu’s capital Namche Bazaar, and suspension bridges, etc. At Lukla, the helicopter will land for refueling while you can have your last outlook at Everest and nearby surroundings.
The helicopter will then leave Lukla, following the same scenic route back to Kathmandu Valley. Once you land at Kathmandu Domestic Airport, our guide will drop you off at your hotel in Thamel. Later, we will meet at our office to know about your experiences and services offered. After finishing your tour, you can enjoy a full day in Kathmandu.
Safety Note for Everest Helicopter Tour in Nepal
- Fasten your seat belt on board your helicopter tour to Everest.
- Don't Change your seat and stand from your seat during your flight.
- Don't throw out anything's from the helicopter during your flights.
- Smoking is prohibited during your flight, be prepared.
- Wait in the helipad until our operators call you to come. Some time Pilot needs to re-position the helicopter in the Helipad.
Highlights of Himalayas for Breakfast
- Experience the close view of Mount Everest and other snow capped peaks.
- Land at kalapathar 5545 M for about 20 Min and then fly to Syangboche ( Everest View Hotel )
- Mountain hot breakfast and relax time for about 30 minutes at Hotel Everest view with admiring the beautiful mountain views.
- Himalays for Breakfast gives us a unique opportunity to not just reach the base camp of Everest but also the best aerial views of Everest and neighboring Himalayas such as Mount Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori,Cho Oyu, Amadablam and many more moutains.