Pokhara full day sightseeing start the day with a visit to the peaceful Lake Phewa, situated in the heart of the city. Take a quiet boat trip on the water before stopping by the Barahi Temple located in the middle of the lake. Make a trip to the World Peace Pagoda, a beautiful white stupa built by Japanese Buddhists. Surrounding the area are beautiful views of the city, as well as the Himalayas. Afterwards, make your way to the International Mountain Museum to gain more insights to the history and culture of the region.
On top of Sarangkot Hill, watch as numerous paragliders launch from the hillside and fly over the Pokhara Valley and the Himalayas. You'll then descend back into the city and drop by the Bindabasini Temple, an important Hindu site that's also one of the oldest temples in Nepal. Finish off the day at Seti Gandaki River Gorge where you'll see the sheer power of nature at work. This sightseeing trip will give you a rich welcome introduction to the city of Pokhara.
This tour is available in both English and Chinese language. Please specify your preferred language while you book your sightseeing with Trekking Plus (a minimum of 2 guest is required for Chinese tours)
Hotel Pick up
- Hotel pickup will be 9:00am ( Please do let us konw if your like to chengae the pcik up time in advance)
- Please be at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
Highlights of Pokhara Full Day Sightseeing
- Appreciate the history, culture and beauty of the City of Lakes with a comprehensive Pokhara day tour
- Enjoy a morning boat ride on the Lake Phewa and stop at the Barahi Temple in the middle of the lake
- Take in panoramic views of the Himalayas from the World Peace Pagoda, Sarangkot Hill and Bindabasini Temple
- Behold the beautiful Himalayan range from several viewpoints throughout the trip