Classic Everest Base Camp Trek is specially designed for those who have limited time. Classic Everest Base Camp trek gives enjoyment with the view of Everest Himalayan chain of Khumbu area that includes five of the World’s Highest Himalaya Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt, Makalu (eight,463m), Mt, Cho Oyo (8153m), Mt. Lhotse (8,501m) and Mt. Lhotse Shar (eight,393m). Far from the crowded city, this Trek will let you experience the most wonderful time of your life. The nature itself with lots of flora and fauna, glaciers, mountains view, friendly people with distinct culture and ethnicity, monasteries, etc are the key factor of this trek.
Classic Everest Base Camp Trek starts from the flight to Lukla airport from Kathmandu and start trek to Phakding and Namche Bazar where we will be greeted by many local Sherpa’s with their unique sherpa culture and lifestyles.The chance to view the mountain vistas will take your breath away for some time. We then head towards Thyangboche Monastery. The monastery on a top ridge with a fantastic 360-degree landscape, definitely a captivating one and the panoramic view of Everest. After, we will move toward Imja Khola and the village of Pangboche and Pheriche. Similarly, during this Trek, we will be capturing all the places in the vicinity, from Dudh Koshi to the whole Khumbu valley. The amazing lifestyle, delicious food and the culture in there will make your short trek remarkable.
The Trek includes the cultural and traditional lifestyle of the legendary Sherpa’s, surreal view of majestic mountains, rich biodiversity and so forth. Without having any difficulties, the Cassic Everest Base Camp trek gives the trekkers full opportunity to view the World’s highest peak “Mt. Everest”. Trekking Plus brings you the short Trek to Everest Base Camp with unlimited fun, enjoyable memories and a remarkable trip. With the professional guides and porters, we ensure you the best trip of your life.
Highlights of Classic Everest Base Camp Trek
- Exploring the World Heritage Sites enlisted by UNESCO (Swoyambhu, Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Bouddha and Sagarmatha National Park)
- Scenic Mountain flight over the Himalayas (Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu)
- Sherpa villages, culture and lifestyle, old monasteries, prayers flags, Prayer wheels
- Panoramic Mountain views (Mount Everest, Pumori, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse), thrilling view of glacier (Khumbu), sensational trekking trails, high suspension bridges, unexposed flora and fauna en-route
- Stunning sunrise and sunset at the world’s highest peak Mount Everest(8848 m) from Kalapathar (5555 m).