The Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Day Tour can be flown from Kathmandu or Pokhara. You’ll have an early morning helicopter flight from Pokhara airport to the Annapurna Base Camp landing. This chartered flight is the easiest and fastest way to see Mt. Annapurna and its range from Annapurna Base Camp (4,130 m). Flight of a Lifetime has some of the most beautiful mountains, like Mt. Fishtail. Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Annapurna II, and Mt. Dhaulagiri
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is a short and fabulous journey to the lap of Mt. Annapurna by helicopter. You will be overjoyed by the spectacular panoramic view of high mountains like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre, Hiunchuli, and other snow-capped mountains.
The Annapurna Helicopter Tour is the best option for those who are limited by time. Helicoptering to Annapurna gives you the opportunity to view the many dramatic landscapes, lush and primitive valleys, and stunning mountain ranges of the entire Annapurna Region. In fact, an Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is the best way to get the closest views of mountain ranges belonging to the Annapurna Region and get a wonderful experience of the behold wilderness. This trip is open to travelers of any age group and physical condition.
Day To Day Itinerary
Fly from kathmadu or Pokhara to Annapurna Base Camp
Land At Annapurna Base Camp 4130 M
Fly Back to Pokhara or kathmandu
Arrival on Pokhara or Kathmandu airport
You fly from Kathmandu, flying parallel to the northern Himalayan range, heading east to Annapurna base camp. You fly over different ethnically beautiful villages, landscapes, and city views. At Annapurna Base Camp, you will have 15-30 minutes for a tea or breakfast break.Holding on longer could be a serious high-altitude threat.
Time The duration of the Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is about 2 hours. Flights depart and return from Kathmandu International Airport.
At Annapurna Base Camp, you will be given 15-30 minutes to plan a tea or breakfast break.Holding on longer could be a serious high-altitude threat.
The duration of the Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is about 1.5 hours. The flight begins and ends in Pokhara.
Best Season for Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Except for the monsoon season, Annapurna Base Camp helicopter tour is open all year.
- During monsoon season (June, July, and August), it is wet and rainy, with clouds blocking views and making helicopter landings and takeoffs as difficult as possible.
- The spring season (March, April, and May) has warm weather, but it can be a little cooler in the mornings and late afternoons where the mornings are clear for good views of the mountains.
- The autumn season (September, October, and November) will be clear with fine weather but can be much colder during the morning and afternoon, especially in shady areas. March to May is also flowering time on the mid-hills of the Annapurna Himalaya region, where the whole area turns ablaze with rhododendron (the national flower of Nepal) and other wild flowers in full bloom, creating riots of color that fill the green hills of Annapurna.
- Winter season (December to mid-February), mostly clear during the day, but days are short. Mid-winter mornings and late afternoons in January and February can be cold with temperatures ranging from -5° to -10° Celsius, with a maximum of 10° to 15° Celsius on sunny days and in the afternoon.
Annapurna Base Camp Private Charter Flight
You can fly with your group or solo on your own time and schedule with a private charter flight. It is possible to make arrangements from Kathmandu or Pokhara. If the weather permits, the flight can be operated at any time of day, but a morning flight is highly recommended.
Annapurna Base Camp Group Joining Heli Tour
The Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is operated from Pokhara. Our group joining flights depart from Pokhara airport. In a single flight, five people share the cost and fly to Annapurna Base Camp. In order to join the group joining the helicopter tour, please call us before you plan; we will offer you the best price and package. If you are a single traveler and looking to join the fixed departure to Annapurna Base Camp from Pokhara or Kathmandu, please contact our tour manager.
Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Scenic Helicopter Tour with utmost views of Annapurna range of mountains and rolling green hills.
- Flying beneath world’s tenth highest Mt. Annapurna at above 8,091 M.
- Smooth, great landing within beautiful Annapurna Sanctuary and at base camp above 4,130 m high.
- Flying over picturesque and dramatic scenery of verdant valley and hills dotted with farm villages.
- Exceptional panorama of mountains and glaciers in the comfort of nice and cozy lodge at base camp.