About Nepal Tour Package
Nepal Tour package the best tour to experience Nepal. We will explore the ancient arts and architecture in kathmandu valley. When we start our trip from kathmandu we will see the incredible landscapes, majestic mountains and diverse flora and fauna. Nepal tour package is awesome trip for your luxury tour in Nepal. The Nepal Tour package is full of joy, wonder and memorable to lifetime combing with ancient sightseeing , authentic homestay and short day hiking to himalaya where we can see the beautiful sunrise and amazing mountain view.
Nepal Trekking Plus expert team has designed Nepal tour package in such a way that, you will be able to view panoramic mountain views, abundant of flora and fauna and biodiversity. The itinerary of tour package includes ancient cities of Kathmandu valley, the Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur. Furthermore, you will explore around the world’s cultural heritage sites, each one is situated mere 20 km distance. Those worlds’ cultural and religious sites are Kathmandu Durbar Squares, at Hanuman Dhoka, Patan Durbar Squares, Bhaktapur Durbar Squares, the Buddhist Stupas of Swoyambhu and Baudhanath and Hindu temples of Pashupati. Equally, while you will have tour around you will be able to enjoy with the diverse culture of diverse ethnic groups living in the valley.
You will also be able to have sightseeing of incredible arts and architecture, woodcrafts, handicrafts, unique temples, cultural and religious monuments and equally you will also visit to living goddess, Kumari. if you wish to you will visit all around the Kathmandu valley and its surroundings and you will have a day drive to picturesque valley, Pokhara. Sightseeing around Pokhara, sunrise from Sarangkot, boating at Phewa Lake is other attraction of the tour.
Australian Camp Dhampus short hike starts after hot breakfast in Pokhara, an hour smooth drive from Pokhara takes us to Kande, the starting point of this short trekking of Australian Camp and Dhampus Village trek. This is an easy village tour of 1 night 2 days for the amazing experience luxury holidays near Pokhara valley. Australian Camp set on the beautiful hill top offers striking views over the valleys and stunning views of the Annapurna Mountain range. After driving about an hour, we start our hike from Kande. The trail is steep; through stone staircase for about 1.5 hours gets to Australian Camp, located on the ridge and having an incredible view of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre and Lamjung Himal. From Australian Camp we will hike down to continue through perfect jungle trail with birds chirping sounds our trek to continues to beautiful village Dhampus, takes about an hour. Dhampus village is on the Annapurna trekking trail is blessed with majestic views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range. The village is attractive, a number of slate roofed house. The trek is best for those wishing to experience Nepal mountain scenery and ethnic culture within a short time. After Dhampus village one more hour to walk down to Phedi and drive back to pokhara
Highlights of Nepal Tour Package
- Explore Kathmandu Valley including Kathmandu Durbar Squire, Monkey Temple, Pasupatinath Temple and Bouddhanath Stupa.
- Visit the Pokhara and Himalayas.
- Explore authentic homestay and villag of Bandipur.
- Sunrise and Sunset from Nagarkot.
- Visit the Beautiful hillstaiton and day hike to Australian Camp.
- Visit ancient city of Bhaktapur and Patan.
- Day 01: Arrive in Nepal (Kathmandu)
- Day 02: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu by private transportation as per group size
- Day 03: Drive to Bandipur by private transportation (drive about 5 hrs).
- Day 04: Excursion to Jhargaoun or HileKharka village – 4/5 hours back to Hotel for overnight
- Day 05: Drive to Pokhara from Bandipur by private transportation drive about 3 hours
- Day 06: Drive to Kande and trek to Australian Camp (2100m)
- Day 07: Trek to Phedi via beautiful village of Dhampus. Drive to Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara.
- Day 08: Hike back to Pokhara and free day in pokhara
- Day 09: Fly back to Kathmandu and drive to Nagarkot 30 min flight and about 2 hours’ drive to nagarkot
- Day 10: Nagarkot panoramic Hiking , 3-4 hrs walk, about 10 km
- Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu about 2 hrs drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 12: Final Departure
- Airport pick up and drop by private transport as per itinerary
- All sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Pokhara and transfers on a private transport
- Flight ticket from KTM – PKR with all taxes
- Tour/Hiking escorted by guide
- Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast as per itinerary
- Deluxe accommodating in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis as per itinerary
- Deluxe accommodation in Nagarkot (bed and breakfast) breakfast on mountain.
- Authentic Bandipur homestay accommodation in Bandipur as per itinerary on bed and breakfast basis
- All meals ( Breakfast, Lunch dinner with tea coffee, fresh fruits etc ) and accommodation ( mountain local lodge with bathroom inside ) while on hiking
- Private Transportation ( by car / van ) to Bandipur and Bandipur to Pokhara
- Service charge and Government Taxes
What's not included
- International flight and Visas
- Lunch and Dinner during the Nepal tours while you are in cities
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic beverages, Laundry, Souvenir, bottle of water etc.
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Monument entrance fees while on sightseeing.
- Travel insurance
- Tipping ( Tipping is expected)
- All the expenses which is not including in cost include section.
I made a book for rafting through Trekking Plus which was a good deal. I could know when I met other travelers during the rafting. They paid much more than I…
You will get deluxe hotel during your Nepal Tour Package throughout the tour. All accommodations are on a twin-sharing basis. You can feel the natural beauty of the place through the serene hotel in a quiet environment away from the city pollution in Bandipur, Nagarkot and Australian Camp. You can upgrade your room and hotel with a reasonable extra charge if you want luxury hotel during your tour.
During Nepal Tour Pacakage, we serve you a breakfast at hotel and first day welcome authentic local food with cultural taste. Firstly, welcome embraces the refreshments after you reach the arrival destination Kathmandu. Secondly, you can enjoy the traditional Nepali cuisine that is a blend of rice, lentils, vegetables, and pickle. We respect and provide the choice of vegetarian or non-vegetarian food. Lastly, breakfast consists of organic tea or coffee.
- The trip excludes lunch and dinner so that you can explore the multiple choices of cuisines in Nepal without being bound by the travel agency. However, you can choose meals according to your preferences excluding the provision at your own expense. While you are on day hiking than we will serve you breakfast, lunch and dinner in mountain.
- We can also includes lunch and dinner for the minimum amount of extra USD 20 per person per day for Nepal Tour Package as per your request.
Physical Condition & Experience Requirements
Nepal Tour Package does not require any experience. On the itienrary when we go for sunrise or jungle walk than we walk short distance only. This trip is suitable for any age group who is an enthusiast on the tour for a meaningful trip. In spite of this, the children and elders are to be under the guidance of their guardian. However, the traveller must specify any kinds of sickness, diseases or phobias before the trip because Trekking Plus believes every traveller needs to be under perfect care and guidance to enjoy the trip with the best convenience possible.
Best Time to Travel
You are welcome to Nepal Tour Package any time of the year. However, it is suggested that you visit in the spring season of March to May or September to November. You can enjoy the fresh air and clear mountain view and sunrise. During September- November, you cherish additional boost as the biggest occasion of Nepal that lasts a month, Dashain and Tihar lie in between this time of the year. Likewise, you will be able to view a lighted city that will warm your hearts at night of Tihar festival in Autum season.
We provide different types of tourist vehicles during our ture such as Car, Van, Hiace, Jeep, Mini Bus, Big Bus depending upon the group size and their requirement. If you like us to only arrange transporationas per your necessity and travel to any part of Nepal. You can either call us or sent us an email for the booking of vehicle @ email@example.com
This trip let you to experience wildlife activities such as jungle walk, elephant breeding centre and engage yourself in the jungle safari. Around kathmandu and pokhara you will be doing sightseeing around wonderful UNESCO listed world heritage sites. All four-heritage sites are located in Kathmandu within the periphery of 5 km distance from Thamel. You will visit ancient temples of 12th to the 18th century. Highlights of temples, stupas and monasteries around the the city of kathmandu and Pokhara too. You will see the beautiful landscapes and panoramic mountain while you are in charming hill station like Bandipur, Australian camp and NagarkotIf you are interested in customized trips, please feel free to contact us.