About Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour is a great way to experience nepal in a weeks. It offers a lifetime experience in the most beautiful cities of Nepal. Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan in Nepal. The medieval city of Kathmandu will entice you with its traditional beauty and cultural significances. Pokhara is one of the most beautiful cities in Nepal and it is also known as city of lakes. Chitwan holds Royal Chitwan National Park which is a home for numerous floras and faunas in the region.
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour is the best Nepal tour package to feel real Nepal. It also includes Nature, Culture, adventure and way of life of Nepalese .Our 7nights 8days Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour offers the popular world heritage sites and different religious and culture in kathmandu.
Pokhara, you will visit different sites and monuments, view point from where you can see the at view of Sunrise and mountain view. Some of the major attractions of Pokhara include Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Davis Falls, Bindabasini Temple, Regional Museus, Tibetan Refugee Camp and World Peace Stupa.
7nights 8days Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour offers 2nights 3 days full board safari activities in the Chitwan National Park of Nepal. Chitwan to experience the Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park. We will be spending a full day in Chitwan today. We will be doing a Jungle Safari either riding an elephant or by a jeep. It will be a great opportunity to explore the conservative area and observe the rich vegetation. We will wrap up our tour by driving back to Kathmandu.
Highlights of Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour
- Enjoy sightseeing tour around in kathmandu valley.
- Explore the magical beauty of Pokhara
- Discover religious Pilgrimage site of Buddhist and Hindu
- Explore and experience Historical and cultural monuments of Pokhara
- Panoramic views of Himalayan range, sunrise from Sarangkot hill station.
- Enjoy jungle safari in Chitwan National Park
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Sightseeing around kathmandu valley - Day Tour
- Day 03: Drive or Fly to Pokhara - Drive about 7 hrs and flight about 25 min.
- Day 04: Sightseeing around Pokhara - Day Tour
- Day 05: Drive to Chitwan and start Jungle excursion
- Day 06: Full day Jungle excursion in Chitwan
- Day 07: Drive Back or Fly to Kathmandu
- Day 08: Final Departure or join other tour / treks
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle as per itinerary.
- Accommodation in kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- Accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast
- Guided Kathmandu and Pokhara valley tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Full Board in Chitwan ( including all safari activities, breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Entrance fees, Nature Guide and all entrance fees )
- All Land transportation by private transportation / flight / tourist bus as per itinerary
- Sightseeing around kathmandu and Pokhara valley escorted by guide
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Farewell dinner in authentic Nepali restaurant
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
What's not included
- All Person equipments
- Lunch and dinner when you are in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All bar bills such as coke, mineralwater bottle, beer etc
- All Entrance fees while you are on sightseeing
- Tipping to Guide and driver.
- All other extra expenses which is not mentioned on cost includes section.
You will get deluxe hotel during your tour around kathmandu chitwan and pokhara throughout the tour. All accommodations are on a twin-sharing basis. You can feel the natural beauty of the place through the serene hotel in a quiet environment away from the city pollution in chitwan and Pokhara. You can upgrade your room and hotel with a reasonable extra charge if you want luxury hotel during your tour.
During Kathmandu Chitwan and Pokhara tour we serve you a breakfast at hotel and first day welcome authentic local food with cultural taste. Firstly, welcome embraces the refreshments after you reach the arrival destination, Kathmandu. Secondly, you can enjoy the traditional Nepali cuisine that is a blend of rice, lentils, vegetables, and pickle. We respect and provide the choice of vegetarian or non-vegetarian food. Lastly, breakfast consists of organic tea or coffee.
- The trip excludes lunch and dinner so that you can explore the multiple choices of cuisines in Nepal without being bound by the travel agency. However, you can choose meals according to your preferences excluding the provision at your own expense.
- We can also includes lunch and dinner for the minimum amount of extra USD 20 per person per day for city tours.
Physical Condition & Experience Requirements
Nepal Tour does not require any experience. On the itienrary when we go for sunrise or jungle walk than we walk short distance only. This trip is suitable for any age group who is an enthusiast on the tour for a meaningful trip. In spite of this, the children and elders are to be under the guidance of their guardian. However, the traveller must specify any kinds of sickness, diseases or phobias before the trip because Trekking Plus believes every traveller needs to be under perfect care and guidance to enjoy the trip with the best convenience possible.
Best Time to Travel
You are welcome to the Kathmandu Chitwan and Pokhara Tour any time of the year. However, it is suggested that you visit in the spring season of March to May or September to November. You can enjoy the fresh air and clear mountain view and sunrise. During September- November, you cherish additional boost as the biggest occasion of Nepal that lasts a month, Dashain and Tihar lie in between this time of the year. Likewise, you will be able to view a lighted city that will warm your hearts at night of Tihar festival in Autum season.
This trip let you to experience wildlife activities such as jungle walk, elephant breeding centre and engage yourself in the jungle safari. Around kathmandu and pokhara you will be doing sightseeing around wonderful UNESCO listed world heritage sites. All four-heritage sites are located in Kathmandu within the periphery of 5 km distance from Thamel. You will visit ancient temples of 12th to the 18th century. Highlights of temples, stupas and monasteries around the the city of kathmandu and Pokhara too. If you are interested in customized trips, please feel free to contact us.