About Classic Everest Base Camp Trek
Classic Everest Base Camp Trek is specially designed for those who have limited time. Classic Everest Base Camp trek gives enjoyment with the view of Everest Himalayan chain of Khumbu area that includes five of the World’s Highest Himalaya Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt, Makalu (eight,463m), Mt, Cho Oyo (8153m), Mt. Lhotse (8,501m) and Mt. Lhotse Shar (eight,393m). Far from the crowded city, this Trek will let you experience the most wonderful time of your life. The nature itself with lots of flora and fauna, glaciers, mountains view, friendly people with distinct culture and ethnicity, monasteries, etc are the key factor of this trek.
Classic Everest Base Camp Trek starts from the flight to Lukla airport from Kathmandu and start trek to Phakding and Namche Bazar where we will be greeted by many local Sherpa’s with their unique sherpa culture and lifestyles.The chance to view the mountain vistas will take your breath away for some time. We then head towards Thyangboche Monastery. The monastery on a top ridge with a fantastic 360-degree landscape, definitely a captivating one and the panoramic view of Everest. After, we will move toward Imja Khola and the village of Pangboche and Pheriche. Similarly, during this Trek, we will be capturing all the places in the vicinity, from Dudh Koshi to the whole Khumbu valley. The amazing lifestyle, delicious food and the culture in there will make your short trek remarkable.
The Trek includes the cultural and traditional lifestyle of the legendary Sherpa’s, surreal view of majestic mountains, rich biodiversity and so forth. Without having any difficulties, the Cassic Everest Base Camp trek gives the trekkers full opportunity to view the World’s highest peak “Mt. Everest”. Trekking Plus brings you the short Trek to Everest Base Camp with unlimited fun, enjoyable memories and a remarkable trip. With the professional guides and porters, we ensure you the best trip of your life.
Highlights of Classic Everest Base Camp Trek
- Exploring the World Heritage Sites enlisted by UNESCO (Swoyambhu, Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Bouddha and Sagarmatha National Park)
- Scenic Mountain flight over the Himalayas (Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu)
- Sherpa villages, culture and lifestyle, old monasteries, prayers flags, Prayer wheels
- Panoramic Mountain views (Mount Everest, Pumori, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse), thrilling view of glacier (Khumbu), sensational trekking trails, high suspension bridges, unexposed flora and fauna en-route
- Stunning sunrise and sunset at the world’s highest peak Mount Everest(8848 m) from Kalapathar (5555 m).
- Day 01: Flight from KTM flight to Lukla 35 minute flight and trekking to Phakding (2652m)
- Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m)
- Day 03: Acclimatization day in Namche
- Day 04: Trek to Tengboche (3867m)
- Day 05: Trek to Dingboche (4360m)
- Day 06: Rest day in Dingboche for the acclimatization (4360m)
- Day 07: Dingboche Trekking to Lobuche (4940m)
- Day 08: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5170 m), trekking to Everest Base camp (5364m) back to Gorak shep (5170m)
- Day 09: Hike to Kala Patthar (5545m) and trek back to Pheriche (4280 m)
- Day 10: Pheriche Trekking to Namche Bazaar via Pangboche and Tengboche (3867m)
- Day 11: Namche Bazaar trekking back to Lukla (2850m)
- Day 12: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle as per itinerary
- Round Trip flight ticket for Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu.
- Mountain Lodge Accommodation during the trekking on twin sharing basis
- Daily Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing, and medicine.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available) and Duffel bag.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Trekking Plus Tshirt
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
What's not included
- Personal trekking gears
- Any services in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa upon arrival at the Airport.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot and cold showers.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, hot water , shower , snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Tips to guide and porters.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Price Includes section.
This trip is one of the most incredible travel that I ever experience. The host was very genuinely and welcoming throughout the trip. If I have a chance to go…
Trekking Plus serves you verities of wonderful Nepalese and Continental food during our trek. We will get western cuisine up in the mountain but which is not that free and good. We serve you local local cuisines for breakfast, lunch & dinner which is included in our package cost. Trekking Plus guide will suggest you a delicious, hygienic with special food during your trip. Normally it takes few days’ hard work to local porters and caravans to bring food to mountains. We usually have breakfast and dinner at the same Lodge where we stay overnight but lunch will be serve en route.
Accommodation in mountain will be in a tea house or mountain local lodges which is basic standard. We will get private room but shared bathroom most of the tea house but this days we get room with attached bathroom as well on lower altitude. In high altitudes, rooms are comparatively basic. Blankets are generally provided but we will recommend you to have your own sleeping bags. There is a large dining room where they use a wood fire burning so that the dining room is warmer. There is normally no electric most of the villages has hydroelectric power and a solar lighting. When we charge our electronic things than we have to charge at reception which we have to pay as well.
We will get mineral water and boiled water along the trekking routes which is also an additional cost. We discourage not to buy Mineral bottle water but use boiled water from the local lodges and put water purify tablets. Plastic bottles are difficult to dispose off and have become an environmental problem in mountains.
Trekking Plus offers you a Trekking maps as a complementary and Company T-shirt.
What to take
Trekking Plus would suggest you to pack as lightly as possible when you are on mountain. We provide one porter between two trekkers to carry your trekking gears. You will be carried your valuable things in a day pack by your own and your other bags will be carried by the porter in a duffel bag which we provided. Porter carries about 25 KG from 2 trekkers. You can store you’re your luggage which you are not going to use it on trek can leave in Kathmandu Hotel which is free of cost. Please visit our FAQS for more details.
Important to note
Please visit our Equipments check list, Altitude Mountain Sickness section for additional details of what you need to bring on trek as well as prevent about AMS. Trekking Plus top priority is the safety and security of our customers and staff during all of our trips.
Safety Our top priority is the safety and security of our customers and staff during all of our trips. Trekking Plus field crews normal first aid kits on all of our tours, which is readily available for both customers and staff but we will recommend you to bring first aid kits yourself from your country because Nepalese medicine some time it does not work properly. We are constantly in communication with our field office and monitor all aspects of government and weather issues that might affect your trip. Also, we are always available 24 hours emergency contact.