Bhutan, the tiny kingdom also known as the land of Thunder Dragon is nestled in the lap of pristine nature and Himalaya. Here almost people follow Buddhism religion. They have own national language which is call Dzongkha in Bhutan which is meaning of the language of the fort.
Best Bhutan Tour is one of the best tour in this earth because of their rich culture and they have separated & different ethnic group, infect it is situated in difficult topography. Besides from spectacular landscapes, unique and diverse culture of Bhutan binds people together and sets them apart from other big neighboring country. This land lock country is also home to unspoiled nature and unclimbed mountains ranging 3,000 m on southern ridge and 7,000+ m on northern ridge.
In this tour we will visit through the world popular Monetary and all the best sights of Bhutan. You will have created good opportunity to visit small villages including this tour which makes you more attract in your tour. And nice hospitality and friendly people from these villages it always impressed all the tourists to visit here. This is a great part of you tour.
Best Bhutan Tour package is designed with the perspective of unlocking hidden natural and cultural treasure of Bhutan. This 6 night 7 days Bhutan tour package gives you a detail cultural and natural insight of Paro, Thimpu, Trongsa, Bumpthan and Punakha. Weather permitting, get an opportunity to drive west via Dochu La Pass (3,080 m) to have a spectacular view of Himalaya above (7000m) elevation. During the course of Bhutan tour, get countless opportunity to experience the fascination of pure and exotic landmarks, ancient fortresses, monasteries, cultivated meadows and cultural hamlets.
Highlights of Best Bhutan Tour
- Scenic flight to Bhutan with views of the world greatest Himalayas.
- Explore the famous landmarks of Bhutan Tour, Tiger Nest or Taktsang Monastery and Visit Kyichu Lhakhang at Paro
- Explore National Museum Chorten house, a traditional Bhutanese Farm House, Paro
- Explore Bumthang valley, a spiritual hub of the country
- Visit the capital city of Bhutan, Thimphu
- Explore the unique Bhutanese culture, tradition, and lifestyle of the local people