Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is a short and fabulous journey to the lap of Annapurna massif by Helicopter. You will be overjoyed by the spectacular panoramic view of high mountains like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre, Hiunchuli and other snow capped mountains.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter day Tour can be fly from kathmandu or Pokhara. You’ll have an early morning helicopter flight from Pokhara airprot to Annapurna Base Camp landing. This Chartered flight is the easiest and fastest way to see Mt. Annapurna and its range from Annapurna Base camp (4,130m). Flight of a life time, has some most beautiful mountains like Mt. fishtail. Mt. Annapurna , Mt Annapurna II , Mt Dhaulagiri
Annapurna Helicopter Tour is the best option for those who are limited by Time . Helicopter to Annapurna gives you the opportunity to view many dramatic landscapes, lush and primitive valleys and stunning mountain ranges of the entire Annapurna Region. In Facts , Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is the best way to gets closest views of mountains range belonging to the Annapurna Region and get a wonderful experience of the behold wilderness.This trip is open to the travelers of any age group and physical condition.
Day To Day Itinerary
Fly from kathmadu or Pokhara to Annapurna Base Camp
Land At Annapurna Base Camp 4130 M
Fly Back to Pokhara or kathmandu
Arrival on Pokhara or Kathmandu airport
You fly from Kathmandu flying parallel to the northern Himalayan range heading east to Annapurna base camp. You fly over different ethnical beautiful villages, landscapes and city views. You will be given with 15 mins – 30 mins of time at Annapurna base camp for a tea/breakfast break time. Holding on longer could be serious high altitude threat.
Time Duration of Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour about 2 hours. Flight departure and ends from Kathmandu airport and ends at Kathmandu airport.
You will be given with 15 mins – 30 mins of time at Annapurna base camp for schedule a tea/breakfast break. Holding on longer could be serious high altitude threat.
Time Duration of Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour about 1.5 Hours. Flight departure and ends from Pokhara and ends at Pokhara
Best Season for Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Annapurna base camp can be visited all months of the year except the monsoon season.
- Monsoon season (June, July to end of August ), Its wet and rainy with clouds blocking the views and making Helicopter flight least possible to land and take off.
- Spring season ( march, april and may ), warm weather but during the morning and late afternoon can be little cooler where morning are clear for the good views of mountain.
- Autumn season (september,october, november ) will be clear with fine weather but can be much colder during morning and afternoon time as well in shady areas. March to may is also a flowering time on mid hills of Annapurna Himalaya region where the whole areas turns ablaze with rhododendron (national flower of Nepal) and other wild flowers in full bloom with riots of colors that fills the green hills of Annapurna.
- Winter season (december to mid february), mostly clear during the day, but the days are short with sunlight. January and February mid of winter, morning and late afternoon can be cold of less than -5° to -10° celsius with maximum of 10° to 15° Celsius in sunny days and afternoon.
Cost Details from Pokhara
- 1 person 1299 USD per person
- 2 people 650 USD per person
- 3 people 450 USD per person
- 4 people 350 USD per person
- 5 people 250 USD per person
Annapurna Base Camp Private Charter Flight
In private charter flight you can fly with your group or single on your own time and schedule. It can be possible to arrange from Kathmandu or Pokhara. If the weather is favorable, the flight is possible to operate anytime in the day but morning flight is highly recommended.
Annapurna Base Camp Group Joining Heli Tour
Group joining Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is operated from Pokhara. We have group joining flights based in Pokhara airport. In a single flight 5 peoples share the cost and fly Annapurna Base Camp. In order to join in the group joining helicopter tour, Please call us before you plan, we will offer you the best price and package.
If you are a single traveler and looking for join the fixed departure to Annapurna Base camp from Pokhara or kathmandu, please contact tou our Tour manager
Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Heli Tour
- Scenic Helicopter Tour with utmost views of Annapurna range of mountains and rolling green hills.
- Flying beneath world’s tenth highest Mt. Annapurna at above 8,091 M.
- Smooth, great landing within beautiful Annapurna Sanctuary and at base camp above 4,130 m high.
- Flying over picturesque and dramatic scenery of verdant valley and hills dotted with farm villages.
- Exceptional panorama of mountains and glaciers in the comfort of nice and cozy lodge at base camp.