About Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour is nine day trip that begins from Kathmandu and end in Kathmandu. There are three cities in kathmandu valley, Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur and durbar squares of all these cities are listed in World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. They are famous for medieval art and architects.
Our trip extends to Chitwan from Pokhara. Chitwan National Park is the first national park of the country which is recognized as World Heritage Site. It is home to more than 700 species of wildlife including around 43 species of mammals such as One-Horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger. According to bird watchers and conservationists there are more than 500 species of birds in Chitwan National Park. The park is around 155 KM away from Kathmandu. The trip further extends to Pokhara, a place that will quench your thirst of seeing mountains from close and enjoy lakes so that you may completely immerse in it.
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhar Tour is best and one of the most popular tour package in Nepal organized by Trekking Plus. Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour Package included cultural heritage is the principal identity of the Kathmandu valley which boasts of ancient temple, religious and cultural artifacts. The landscape of the green hills and the vista of the Himalayas in the surrounding add to the attraction of the valley. Similarly, Pokhara is nature beauty tourist destination can offers closed view majestic Himalayas, Lakes, Temple. As well as Paradise of Chitwan Jungle Safari Activities in chitwan National Park .
Highlights of Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour
- Enjoy ancient art, culture and architect in kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan durbar square
- Enjoy jungle safari in Indian Subcontinent and have a chance to watch One-Horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger
- Get acquainted with Tharu culture in Chitwan
- Feel the beauty of nature, get immerse in the lake and feel the charm of white rocks close distance in Pokhara
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Explore Kathmandu valley
- Day 03: Drive to Chitwan (170 kms, about 6 hrs)
- Day 04: Full day Chitwan Jungle Safari excursion
- Day 05: Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara
- Day 06: Full day Pokhara Sightseeing Tour
- Day 07: Drive from Pokhara back to Kathmandu
- Day 08: Final Departure
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle as per itinerary.
- Accommodation in kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- Accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast
- Guided Kathmandu and Pokhara valley tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Full Board in Chitwan ( including all safari activities, breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Entrance fees, Nature Guide and all entrance fees )
- All Land transportation by private transportation as per itinerary
- Sightseeing around kathmandu and Pokhara valley escorted by guide
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Farewell dinner in authentic Nepali restaurant
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
What's not included
- All Person equipments
- Lunch and dinner when you are in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All bar bills such as coke, mineralwater bottle, beer etc
- All Entrance fees while you are on sightseeing
- Tipping to Guide and driver.
- All other extra expenses which is not mentioned on cost includes section.
You will get deluxe hotel during your tour around kathmandu chitwan and pokhara throughout the tour. All accommodations are on a twin-sharing basis. You can feel the natural beauty of the place through the serene hotel in a quiet environment away from the city pollution in chitwan and Pokhara. You can upgrade your room and hotel with a reasonable extra charge if you want luxury hotel during your tour.
During Kathmandu Chitwan and Pokhara tour we serve you a breakfast at hotel and first day welcome authentic local food with cultural taste. Firstly, welcome embraces the refreshments after you reach the arrival destination, Kathmandu. Secondly, you can enjoy the traditional Nepali cuisine that is a blend of rice, lentils, vegetables, and pickle. We respect and provide the choice of vegetarian or non-vegetarian food. Lastly, breakfast consists of organic tea or coffee.
- The trip excludes lunch and dinner so that you can explore the multiple choices of cuisines in Nepal without being bound by the travel agency. However, you can choose meals according to your preferences excluding the provision at your own expense.
- We can also includes lunch and dinner for the minimum amount of extra USD 20 per person per day for city tours.
Physical Condition & Experience Requirements
Nepal Tour does not require any experience. On the itienrary when we go for sunrise or jungle walk than we walk short distance only. This trip is suitable for any age group who is an enthusiast on the tour for a meaningful trip. In spite of this, the children and elders are to be under the guidance of their guardian. However, the traveller must specify any kinds of sickness, diseases or phobias before the trip because Trekking Plus believes every traveller needs to be under perfect care and guidance to enjoy the trip with the best convenience possible.
Best Time to Travel
You are welcome to the Kathmandu Chitwan and Pokhara Tour any time of the year. However, it is suggested that you visit in the spring season of March to May or September to November. You can enjoy the fresh air and clear mountain view and sunrise. During September- November, you cherish additional boost as the biggest occasion of Nepal that lasts a month, Dashain and Tihar lie in between this time of the year. Likewise, you will be able to view a lighted city that will warm your hearts at night of Tihar festival in Autum season.
This trip let you to experience wildlife activities such as jungle walk, elephant breeding centre and engage yourself in the jungle safari. Around kathmandu and pokhara you will be doing sightseeing around wonderful UNESCO listed world heritage sites. All four-heritage sites are located in Kathmandu within the periphery of 5 km distance from Thamel. You will visit ancient temples of 12th to the 18th century. Highlights of temples, stupas and monasteries around the the city of kathmandu and Pokhara too. If you are interested in customized trips, please feel free to contact us.