Himalayas for Breakfast is about 4 hour’s chartered flight tour from Kathmandu. This is one of the best boutique tours in Himalayas because we go across Mount Everest and thousands of other high Himalayas in Nepal. It goes very close to Mountain we almost will touch it. We do have two different options, either we can do over flight around mountains or land Helicopter at Kalapatter which is 5545 miters altitude. We fly over the Everest Base Camp which is one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world. From our helicopter, we also admire great views of the Khumbu Glacier which is ideally located between Mt. Everest and the Lhotse-Nuptse ridge. Then we fly back to Syangboche ( Everest View Hotel ) and spend around 30 minutes at a hotel for breakfast while also admiring the beautiful Himalayan vista. We fly back to Kathmandu via Lukla and end our amazing helicopter tour of Everest.
We start and end at Kathmandu domestic airport. It is 3 to 4 hours flight and really depends on whether condition. Flight time is normally at early in the morning. Day flight is almost impossible since Himalayan ranges are windier and cloudy after midday. A professional pilot team gives you enough briefing about Himalayas and provides other information during flight. This tour is suitable for those who are admiring to explore Himalayas within very short time. Peoples who are looking for boutique tour in Himalayas without any hard core adventures and trekking long days or special celebration with your loved one as well as family. Trekking Plus offers this trip on group joining basis by Helicopter. Best time for this tour is from January month to June and September to December. Experience Himalayas for Breakfast Tour by Helicopter and make your trip unforgettable.
Himalayas for Breakfast - Helicopter Tour Over Mount Everest
- Early morning, one of the team member's tour will be there to pick you up. We then head towards Kathmandu Domestic Airport, which takes 20 to 30 minutes to reach.
- Around 6:00 am Check-in at domestic airports and prepare for a Helicopter tour. The flight towards one of the world’s most dangerous airport is a unique experience in itself. This scenic flight offers a wonderful glimpse of the hilly region of Nepal with dramatic forest, villages, valleys and rivers scenery. We get to Lukla from kathmandu around 45 min, the gateway of the Everest region, Lukla.
- At Lukla, the Everest Helicopter lands for few minutes for refueling. While refueling going on, you can enjoy your first glimpse of the beautiful senary of the Everest region.
- After refueling, the helicopter takes off towards Everest Base Camp passing through Sagarmatha National Park, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorak Shep, and EBC finally. From the air, you can observe a wonderful mountain ecosystem, cultural and remote villages, religious monasteries and sites, glaciers, suspension bridges, and wide Himalayan ranges.after then you will be landing at our final destination of Everest base camp helicopter tour.
- Exploring the Everest base camp then you can aerial outlook of famous Everest Base Camp situated above glacier embellished with religious and colorful prayer flags. Then, a helicopter flies towards the large rocky mountain of Kala Patthar (5,644m). Kala Patthar is the highest point of Everest Base Camp trek. This rocky mountain is famous for its close sunrise/sunset views over the Himalayas and 360-degree wide picture of Himalayan Ranges. From here, you can see the summit of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori and more.
- Exploring the Kala Patthar, you then fly towards Nepal’s Highest Altitude Hotel, Everest View Hotel (3,780m) at Syangboche. It is a Guinness Record Holder for Highest Hotel in the world of 2004. This hotel is a popular destination for Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour and Everest View Trek as it is a perfect spot for relaxation and authentic foods. You can have an outdoor breakfast while enjoying the majestic views and scenery. The helicopter lands for an hour for breakfast or lunch.
- With a delightful breakfast at Everest View Hotel, you then fly back to Lukla; crossing UNESCO Heritage, Sagarmatha National Park, Khumbu’s capital Namche Bazaar, and suspension bridges, etc. Here at Lukla, helicopter lands for refueling while you can have your last outlook at Everest and nearby surroundings.
- The helicopter then leaves Lukla, following the same scenic routes to Kathmandu Valley. Once you land at Kathmandu Domestic Airport, our guide will drop you to the hotel at Thamel. Later, we meet at our office to know about your experiences and services offered.
- After finishing your tour finally we drive to your hotel and then you have a full day at Kathmandu.
Highlights of Himalayas for Breakfast
- Experience the close view of Mount Everest and other snow capped peak from our Helicopter flight.
- We will be on top of the kalapatter 5545 for about 20 Min and then fly to Syangboche ( Everest View Hotel )
- Best breakfast and relax time for about 30 minutes at Hotel Everest view with admiring the beautiful Himalayan vista.
- Himalays for Breakfast gives us a unique opportunity to not just reach the base camp of Everest, the highest mountain on Earth but get the best aerial views of Everest and neighboring Himalayas such as Mount Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori,Cho Oyu, Amadablam and many more moutains.