About Everest Panoramic Trek
Everest panorama Trek takes you up high along trails to Tengboche Monastery (3850m). This is a short trek but very scenic trek offers really superb view of the world’s highest peaks, including Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and other many snowy peaks. We fly from Kathmandu to Lukla airstrip in the Khumbu region and trek up to Namche Bazar, Tyangboche (famous for its monastery) and into the Khumjung village, a very nice settlement of Sherpas people. This trek is a great introduction to Sherpa country and its culture with great mountain views, a very popular destination for first time trekkers in Nepal. This trek is best suited for those who do not have enough time for longer treks into the high mountains.
Everest Panoramaic trekking with trekkingplus expert team. This is an easy trek at the lower elevations in khumbu region. The beauty mesmerizing glimpse of Everest (8,848m) and its entire family peaks are just out of imagination. We will experience the ethnic Sherpa villages, monasteries, vegetations and exotic walking trails are just unique and exhilarating. This trip begins after a short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,840m). Enter to the Everest (Sagarmatha) National Park walking through pine forests with abundant wildlife, colorful rhododendron forest and villages. You’ll ascend till to Dingboche village (4,410m) - one of oldest Sherpa settlement in Khumbu region. Namche, Phortse and Tengboche are other major villages which offer fine mountain ranges along with their typical cultural lifestyles.
Highlights of Everest Panoramic Trek
- The most stunning landscapes on earth
- Everest Base camp is a classic trek in Everest region.
- Explore the land of Sherpa home land, alpine forest, Buddhist Monasteries and usthentic mountain lifestyle.
- This trek follow the footsteps of Hillary & tenzing to Base Camp.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m)
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and preparation for the trek
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,652m)
- Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
- Day 05: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar
- Day 06: Trek from Namche to Phortse village (3,810m)
- Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4,410m)
- Day 08: Trek to Tengboche (3,860m)
- Day 09: Trek to Monjo (2835m)
- Day 10: Trek from Monjo to Lukla
- Day 11: Fly to Kathmandu
- Day 12: Final Departure
- All aiport pick up and drop off by private transportation as per group size
- Accommodation in kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- Flights Kathmandu–Lukla–Kathmandu
- All necessary paper work and trekking permits (National Park permit and TIMS Card )
- An experienced English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide and local porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Guide and porter salaries, insurance, equipment, transport, food and lodging
- Full meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) at your choice with Tea/Coffee
- Accommodation while on trek (Twin sharing room), attached room with bathroom or share toilet
- Supplementary snacks(cookies and energy bar)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes.
What's not included
- Lunch and dinner while you are in Kathmandu
- Additional Hot Drinks, Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies) while you are in mountains
- Personal expenses while you are on trek
- Bottled drinks , Boiled water , Electronic device re-charging, Hot shower, Wi Fi
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping to guide and porters
- All extra services if required (except motioned in 'The Price Include' section)
Trekking Plus serves you verities of wonderful Nepalese and Continental food during our trek. We will get western cuisine up in the mountain but which is not that free and good. We serve you local local cuisines for breakfast, lunch & dinner which is included in our package cost. Trekking Plus guide will suggest you a delicious, hygienic with special food during your trip. Normally it takes few days’ hard work to local porters and caravans to bring food to mountains. We usually have breakfast and dinner at the same Lodge where we stay overnight but lunch will be serve en route.
Accommodation in mountain will be in a tea house or mountain local lodges which is basic standard. We will get private room but shared bathroom most of the tea house but this days we get room with attached bathroom as well on lower altitude. In high altitudes, rooms are comparatively basic. Blankets are generally provided but we will recommend you to have your own sleeping bags. There is a large dining room where they use a wood fire burning so that the dining room is warmer. There is normally no electric most of the villages has hydroelectric power and a solar lighting. When we charge our electronic things than we have to charge at reception which we have to pay as well.
We will get mineral water and boiled water along the trekking routes which is also an additional cost. We discourage not to buy Mineral bottle water but use boiled water from the local lodges and put water purify tablets. Plastic bottles are difficult to dispose off and have become an environmental problem in mountains.
Trekking Plus offers you a Trekking maps as a complementary and Company T-shirt.
What to take
Trekking Plus would suggest you to pack as lightly as possible when you are on mountain. We provide one porter between two trekkers to carry your trekking gears. You will be carried your valuable things in a day pack by your own and your other bags will be carried by the porter in a duffel bag which we provided. Porter carries about 25 KG from 2 trekkers. You can store you’re your luggage which you are not going to use it on trek can leave in Kathmandu Hotel which is free of cost. Please visit our FAQS for more details.
Important to note
Please visit our Equipments check list, Altitude Mountain Sickness section for additional details of what you need to bring on trek as well as prevent about AMS. Trekking Plus top priority is the safety and security of our customers and staff during all of our trips.
Safety Our top priority is the safety and security of our customers and staff during all of our trips. Trekking Plus field crews normal first aid kits on all of our tours, which is readily available for both customers and staff but we will recommend you to bring first aid kits yourself from your country because Nepalese medicine some time it does not work properly. We are constantly in communication with our field office and monitor all aspects of government and weather issues that might affect your trip. Also, we are always available 24 hours emergency contact.