Discover Bhutan Tour in five days. This 5 days Tour in Bhutan let you to experience cultural nature tour around Bhutan. Explore typical lifestyle of local people and spiritual experience in Bhutan.Trip to Bhutan start with scenic flight from from Kathmandu to Paro, which offer aerial view of Mt. Everest and Kanchenjunga. Bhutan promises to charm you with an unspoiled ancient landscape and quietly challenge your view of the world. During this short Bhutan Tour, you will discover the nation, culture, traditions and religion of Bhutan. We will take you through picturesque landscapes of spectacular mountain ranges to the lush green valleys. Bhutan is a beautiful country with stunning landscapes and historical monuments. This trip covers the two most popular touristic destinations of Bhutan. Thimphu (the capital city of Bhutan) and a Paro, Bhutan’s international airport, with a hike to Taktsang monastery. Visiting these two places will give you a good understanding of Bhutan’s rich culture and traditions, marvelous arts and crafts, history, Buddhist religion and life of Bhutanese people.
Highlights of Discover Bhutan Tour
- Explore the fascinating dzong fortresses of Bhutan.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Himalayas from Dochu La Pass.
- Hike up a mountain to the Tiger's Nest Monastery.
- Visit ancient temples and learn about Buddhist traditions.
- Experience the magnificent temples and Monastery of Bhutan.
- See the soaring Himalayan peaks and the natural beauty of Paro Valley.
- Learn about the secret kingdom's rich history and culture.