About Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour is one of the finest tour packages for everybody who wants to explore various aspects of Nepal. It’s the best possibility to experience the essence of this amazing country. This package starts with exploring some of the UNESCO World Heritage listed sites of Kathmandu Valley. Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour offers to explore the wildlife of Chitwan National Park with the possibility of observing wild animals in their natural habitant. Visiting the most mystical place – birthplace of Lord Buddha in Lumbini and fabulous Pokhara city with its increadible lake and breathtaking views of the Himalayas.
Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour starts and end in kahtmandu. We explore famous Hindu pilgrimage, Buddhist pilgrimage and historical monuments and architecture from ancient’s period and equally understand its importance in the lifestyle of Nepalese people in Kahtmandu. We explore jungle safari and wildlife adventure in Chitwan National Park with cultural presentation of indigenous Tharu people culture and lifestyle. After Chitwan we off to visit birth place of Lord Buddha, Lumbini, and situated 300km from Kathmandu. Lumbini is the foundation of world peace and pilgrimage for all peace loving people, bearing significance to the life, enlightenment of Siddartha Gautam Buddha. Our last destination will be Pokhara where we enjoy with Himalayas view, lake viewa and day tour around pokhara valley including bationg on Phewa lake.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing - Day Tour
- Day 03: Drive or Fly to Chitwan (5 hours drive, about 30 min flight)
- Day 04: Excursion in Chitwan - Full day Jungle excursion
- Day 05: Bird watching in the Morning and Drive to Lumbini after breakfast (approx. 5 hours)
- Day 06: Drive to Pokhara from Lumbini (approx. 5 hours)
- Day 07: Pokhara Sightseeing - Day Tour
- Day 08: Drive or Fly back to Kathmandu (6 hours drive/ 30 minutes flight)
- Day 09: Fly back home sweet home
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle as per itinerary.
- Accommodation in kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- Full Board in Chitwan ( including all safari activities, breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Entrance fees, Nature Guide and all entrance fees )
- Accommodation in Lumbini including breakfast
- Accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast
- Escorted by Tour guide during the trek with private vehicle and driver
- All Land transportation by private transportation / flight / tourist bus as per itinerary
- Sightseeing around kathmandu, Lumbini and Pokhara valley escorted by guide
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Farewell dinner in authentic Nepali restaurant
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
What's not included
- All Person equipments
- Lunch and dinner when you are in kathmandu, Lumbini and Pokhara.
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing in Kathmandu, Lumbini and Pokhara
- All bar bills such as coke, mineralwater bottle, beer etc
- All Entrance fees while you are on sightseeing
- Tipping to Guide and driver.
- All other extra expenses which is not mentioned on cost includes section.
We will be staying at Deluxe Hotel of your choice during the trip. You will be staying 3 nights in kathmandu, 2 nights in Pokhara, 2 nights 3 days in Chitwan and 1 nights in Lumbini. Total nights will be 8 nights 9 Days tour. Room will be on twin sharing basis, for single accommodation you need to pay additional single suplementaty.
Breakfasts will be served at hotel during your tour. Your stay in Chitwan will be on full board basis where you get B, L and D. Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini, we will have lunch, dinner around different restaurants which is not inclusive on the cost.
Getting Visa for Nepal
You will get on arrival visa for Nepal. On arriving Nepal you will get tourist visa for 15 days to five months. It depends upon your purpose of visit but regarding tour you will get the visa for 15 to three months which is be enought.